<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Photobucket

I opened my facebook account. And saw this update they have.
What caught me in the eye is not this promotion of course.
I'm not even interested to even look or buy.
But something just kept me look on further.

~~~

Photobucket

See how people around the world are behaving.
Scolding other Religion by associating the people to their "Religion".
I feel sad over this kinda situation.
Whatever happened to the human race?

~~~

This is what happened when people are given the freedom to express themselves.
Almost any other form of Racial, Religious issues...
Except insulting the Government...
Can be used as a joke and insult them, and there's no barricade from stopping them.
And who knows how bad can a joke or an insult be.

Yes, you are free to express yourself.
But are you free to an extent where you'll hurt others? Physically or Mentally.
What if others are doing that to you too?

People have to taste their very own medicine before executing their actions.
And to let others Respect you, first, you have to Respect yourself.

~~~~

Credits : Facebook

~~~~

Live up to your name, Live up to your Religion.

Labels:


Diary @ 5/07/2009 03:19:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG