<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

hey people. =)

~~~~~~~~~

Watching Avatar on my home's big screen TV makes me wanna buy the whole DVD. Despite it's a cartoon, and I love cartoons (Old pedophile). Whatever you say... Avatar is episode-based cartoon and has an awesome storyline, plot, and great effects and all.

Despite it's more to ancient Chinese kinda scene, it's in English and it's different to a certain extent, yet very original. This show uses the common elements that we have in life. Which is...
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. This shows revolves around the uses of these elemental movements, where "Bending" is used for the term.

It's seriously a nice cartoon. If it's a movie, wow, I'll be watching.

The ending is quite nice too, however there's one or two unresolved case. Maybe it leads on to the 2nd season. Well, 4.8/5 stars for this show. =)

I SO WANNA WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES AGAIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avatar..... and I think I should begin my watch on The Arrivals soon. I keep telling myself I wanna watch but guess games are overwhelming me.

Hmmm.... need to control... HAHA! =)

Mind-bending.

WOOO! I MUST WATCH THIS TWO AWESOME SERIES OF SHOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till then, I can't wait for DMAT's the SECOND , LAST CLASS CHALET!

I bet all of us are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired. Tomorrow I guess have to go pray for my late grandmother. I guess I will be holding Joysticks and all. But I guess my intention is to pray for her afterlife. Not being superstitious like praying to another God, because there's no other God in this world.

In my case, my only God is God. God = Allah.

Peace.

Labels: ,


Diary @ 4/07/2009 02:03:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG