<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today I went to Abel's church's service - City Harvest @ Expo.

Personally, it's good, well, if you look with an open mind. It's good. They had a drama act which shows how Jesus was actually crucified on the cross and so on.

Before this, I thought Christianity was actually very brainwashing. Today I went there with an open mind. And... I've concluded that...

To a certain extent, yes it is. But I've found out that that's the only way for them to know what God really means to them, what they need is a faith that can strongly hold.

Everyone needs something to cling on, that's their faith. And whatever God they do believe in, that'll make them stronger.

Everyone has to judge what's right and wrong in their own lives. To them, Christianity is what's right. And to me, and my fellow Brothers, judge that Islam is right.

Despite this thing is different, one thing remains the same. That is - our true heart. Despite we pray to different "Gods", our heart is still true. And I could see this coming out from almost the people who are willing to give their hearts to Jesus in the service.

I didn't give my heart to Jesus, of course. Because I'm a slave of God. God, who is the one and only God.

And after learning somethings in Islam, I managed to find some loopholes in the service. But I won't state it here.

To whoever who disrupt and destory the true essence of the Bible, or any other Holy Scriptures, you deserve what you'll get during Judgement Day.
For those who uses a true heart and preach what is right for you without harming others, I think God will be merciful and allow you to paradise. Afterall, God is most perfect. God is the most merciful.

And I pray for all beings to do what's right, and good.

Though I'm not a Christian, I've said my piece above. It's how you judge whether what I said about Christianity is good, or not.

Neither am I a Muslim, yet.
If God wills, I will be one.

=)

peace.

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 4/12/2009 12:24:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG