<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, April 17, 2009

I was bored a few days ago. Then I start to dig some stuff of the past I kept as memories.

They made me smile, laugh on my own (insane kiddo). Haha, but it's true, looking at how stupid and funny I was last time.

And saw some pictures I took, class photos, neo prints, and whatever are just memorable. Soft copies are better in digital formats especially when it comes to photos.

And look back when I was sec 4, I think I was handsome at that point of time. HAHA! yup, sweet memories.

And no matter what happens, we still need to move on. So lemme share two lines of wisdom I've found.

~~~~~~

This one is by Iroh from the Avatar :

Life is like a dark tunnel. You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this one... Is from me! haha.

Things that have passed shouldn't be clinged on.
They should be a form of motivation rather than a depressing statement, and a kind reminder of our flaws and milestone checks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, so dig out some of your old stuffs, I believe everyone would be curious on their past. It's also a milestone check. =)

Peace!

Labels:


Diary @ 4/17/2009 02:00:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG