<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's saturday already, and I thought it's still Friday. OMG!

Time passes so fast that I'm using it for non-educating purposes. Boo, I just hope I don't mess it up.

Tomorrow's Sunday.. I'm facing what I ought to do, yet not "supposed" to...

I hope I don't hold back at the last minute, or anything to hold me back.

I must break off this shell....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go for it! If you succeed, good for you. If you fail, then let it be a lesson for you. That's the way of Growing to your true self. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New tagline I've came up with, well, after watching a show, but it's in my own words. =)

yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a goal will always make you stronger. Just make sure you attempt to goal it. =)

Labels:


Diary @ 4/25/2009 02:11:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG