<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm under a dilemma, over a decision that I need to make.

Even though the answer is very clear, my decision is made up but... I can't execute it yet.

Something is just holding me back... and I'm very struggled to decide.

Kept thinking... and thinking.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My enlistment to NS is on 24th July. I thought it will be around June.

Is it God's will that I could go to class on every Sunday till it ends?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every decision requires to have some sacrifices. It's an internal struggle, but I guess I know the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking off the shell.

Labels:


Diary @ 4/21/2009 03:00:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG