<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Class Chalet ended two days ago.

It was alright, but that's not my topic for the day though.

~~~~~~~~~

We went to Macdonalds for both mornings after each nights.

It's quite an unpleasant sight despite it's a fresh new day.

I'm not talking about our Class Chalet... but I'm talking about the Delinquents there in the Mac.

~~~~~~~~~~

I feel... quite heart-strickened when people are just abusing their bodies with tattoos for the purpose of "Looking Cool". Dressing up like some Ah Bengs and some Ah Lians who are just XiaoMeiMei. It's really unpleasant despite Evan and some other guys like it though. Well, yeah, I would look at them but I wouldn't want them.

But you can't really blame them, afterall, they are or were kids. Childhood experiences surely plays a part in their growing stage of their lives. Parents play a part in that too. Perhaps they were astray due to this few reasons.

Still, it's painful to the heart to see many of our similar human beings are drifted away from our pure souls.

Sad to say, all of us are slaves, slaves, and slaves.

I would say I'm a slave of God. But others are not slaves of God, rather, they are slaves to worldly temptations. That's human beings for us.

I feel like writing a song about that. Hope inspiration could strike me. I'm also hoping that some of my brothers could aid along too. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a nosebleed this morning like 9am.
I feel weak till now, late at 2am.

No idea why, will anyone just concern about me if they are reading this???
It doesn't hurt to show your love and concern to a guy who is "sick"... =)

Peace.

Labels:


Diary @ 4/22/2009 02:18:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG