<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, March 27, 2009

hmm, just going around blog-hopping...
and facebook quiz...

so.. details... hmmm...

~~~~~~~

went to a brother's blog... went to do a quiz.... all stating they miss DMATs...
well, everyone, about 80% i guess, misses school life.

~~~~~~~

just saying that, we don't treasure things until we know they are gone.

how many of us do give serious thoughts when we're having a semester or year break after a long term of schooling? i bet none of us do miss the lecturers this much at that time.

same goes to life. even drama serials. watched one moments ago. we don't cherish things until they are gone. or until we know their actual worth of value before they go missing.

but i know the value of one friendship i'm holding. even if next time we don't hang out or see often, i will always remember that this friendship, even it's a short duration of time, but i have to say it's the most quality time i had in all my friendships. because it has not only change my mindset, i believe i'm a better person now, happier of course.

hey brother, you said this... "Cherish this friendship" while you passed me that $5 bucks. i remember that bro. and that's why the song below my tagboard has been there for so long!

haha. yup, but i'll remove it soon. i'm so sorry, but this song has got to go. Because there's another song coming soon that means much more to me!!

I think you know what song it is. I'll pray fast for it's completion.

DMAT means a lot to me. even with a so-called "Widespread" of jobs out there, DMAT is a course that I never regretted to start from Day 1, till the last Day.

With much thought, in fact, it's not the Diploma that I'm after...
But it's the experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalamualaikum fellow readers.
Peace.

Labels: ,


Diary @ 3/27/2009 01:21:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG