<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, March 20, 2009

Today was a fun day. Probably tired and aching will there be the next morning I guess.
But, let's talk about something else, something I talked to Abel about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live up to your name.
Live up to who you are - ???.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of you may understand what I'm trying to say, some don't.

So let me elaborate and then end this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I boldly ask what is your religion?
Christianity? Buddhism? Islam? Judaism? Hinduism? Taoism?

It doesn't matter whether what religion are you.
It doesn't matter AT ALL if you don't practice them.

What I'm trying to say here is just clearly two points.
(1) Don't just say what religion you or others embrace in and do nothing about it.
(2) Practice your religion if you have one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's just go to any typical place in Singapore and you'll get what I mean.
Well, just visualise in your mind this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walk up any Chinese Teenagers now in the street. I can dare say almost 50% AND MORE will say, I'm a Buddhist / Taoist, and the reason I'm that is because my parents are Buddhists / Taoists.

Now, walk up to any uncovered Malay Female Teenager, or even some Malay Male Teenager, and I can say almost 70% of them will say, I'm a Muslim, and the reason why I'm a Muslim is because my parents are Muslims.

And then, ask them one more question, "Do you practice what you're suppose to?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Taoist etc, don't just be one because of someone related - like your parents or relatives or loved ones.
Be one because you think it's good, be one because of YOURSELF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking, how can you call yourself a Muslim if you don't practice the ways of a Muslim.
Same goes to other religions.
Kids nowadays are spoilt thanks to the media.
I pray for world peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then again, I remembered a line from someone Genius.

Don't change for somebody, change for yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponder over what I've written here, and do something about it.
And I'm glad that I'm learning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then again,

Live up to your name.
Live up to who you are - your religious status.

If you don't agree... there's a tagboard, so tag me. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace brothers and sisters.

Labels:


Diary @ 3/20/2009 02:18:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG