<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Have you ever wished that you have more talents so that people will remember you and use you more and make you feel wanted?

I wished so too. Till now, whenever, wherever. I just want to somehow shine for a while, but I doubt I can, because I have not much of a talent.

I feel like I'm an outcast from the rest of the people around me. I feel like that's an aura from them and me that just can't attract our interests. And on top of that, you can't have your say, because, You Have Not Much of A Talent.

Sometimes you'll defame yourself, so that others will care more for you. I just did like, less than 24hours ago. Everyone loves attention. Everyone hates inferiority. They wished they are someone better, with good or more talents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever wished that you have lesser talent in something? So that people won't ask you for help more often? And you try every way to sneak away from any opportunity coming towards you?

They wished so too. Sometimes too much of somethings just makes you be over-commited at somethings. Just like my dad. And he complains, and yet he still does it.

Everytime I look at him, it makes me wonder whether I should look up to him... or just look down at him. He's very tired, yet still help out, and when he's stress, he complains, and when he does that, he directs to his work, an out of no income work. He can't deny any of these work. And I don't know why.

I'm sad over the fact that my dad is like that. And he has a very big "MAN" attitude. So whatever he says is right. And I hate that because, that's not true.

Sometimes I wished I'm less inferior. Sometimes I wished my dad is more inferior.
And that separates us. And when you say you miss your dad, you'll say it with your heart....
Me? I don't know...

Even though I know sooner or later he'll pass on, and when people talk about my dad... should I be delighted? or should I be ?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to watch LivenLoad on the actual place itself. And guess what, MALAYS TEENS now are spoiling what GOOD MALAYS SHOULD BE. This point, I don't respect the general population of Malays. Well, not only Malays, but these goes out to my very own race as well, the Chinese.

Typical piece of "cool". I can't stand it. The system has overwhelmed us. And we need to get rid of it. But what's the point saying here, they won't get it to their heads, and be overwhelmed by simple worldly temptations.

Back to LnL. I think it's new, fresh, but not good as a whole. Firstly, it's the crowd. Different genres of music performed are affected by the crowd. Imagine you have like... 5% of the crowd likes R&B, 95% like Rock. Tell me, who will they cheer/jeer.

I just feel, Singapore teenagers are super typical, be it in style, dressing, music, thinking and all, are all super typical.

No matter how good a band may be, in Singapore, No Looks = No Fame.

That's why I say...

The Shit gets the Best, and the Best gets the Shit.
Decipher that.

Peace you'll.

Diary @ 3/05/2009 11:03:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG