<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey people! post my two songs here for you to enjoy. OR IF NOT!!!
www.myspace.com/ropmusics

you can go there and enjoy BETTER! yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've not been blogging most probably because i'm seriously busy those days. still have 2 more days then i'm crazy! YAY! lol. yup. so i will blog more then! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Food for thoughts....

Have you come across that you want to see someone's face in quite a distance? Like you are a distance away from someone, you find that she's pretty or so, and you want to see her face. Sometimes it's better not to see her. It's better to keep that good "image" of her in your mind, rather than spoiling that image when you see that she's actually ugly.... so it's okay if you don't see her at that point of time, it's a blessing in disguise if you say so. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Food for thoughts.....

Sigh, just never seize the chance well, but still, at least it's done rather than not done at all. I'm so glad that I did so. Thanks! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduating is a step away. I'll hold on.

Thanks Allah for making me "LEVEL UP". =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote... from I don't know who.......

"While others indulge with worldly temptations, I pray for me, and them, to abstain them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I seriously think that Abel and Azlan's POD are the best in this batch. The message. I will put the link here soon for you guys to listen. It's awesome!

Peace to all. =)

Labels:


Diary @ 2/18/2009 08:50:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG