<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Sunday, February 01, 2009

After watching almost half of the series, I will advertise this Educational piece of work here.
It's so freakingly true. And you'll know more about this world.

It's time for you guys to wake up! Don't just think about yourself, think for others too!
So, just to advertise this piece of awesome work, I shall introduce it to you.

~~~~~~~~

It's a Muslim's point of view. But nevertheless, it has Quotes from all sources, and great evidences that isn't just pure coincidences. You'll be damn freaking yourself out, but it's really educating.

So, Dear Fellow Muslims, Christians, and all other Religions' Brothers and Sister, don't lose yourself. We have a common enemy - The Dajjal aka AntiChrist.

The work is called - "The Arrivals". We ought to spread it, if you think it's good. =)
http://www.thearrivals.blogspot.com/
It has a total of 51 videos of about 10 mins each. So enjoy it.

And if you like it, you can view more of their works at...
http://wakeupproject.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace be upon all of you.

Labels:


Diary @ 2/01/2009 03:32:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG