<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I've no idea why, I don't really like her, she doesn't distract me, neither does she attract me. She's fierce-looking, like she can just give you a punch that can make you fly. She's not typical. She has her own smile. She has several faces when she feel happy, sad, bored, whatever. And I don't even like her at all from the start.

She's like another friendship of mine. My thoughts of her grew better, gradually overtime and then she just caught me in the eye by just how she does her thing. Accepting that she's actually kinda not like any other typical girls, she has her unique thing, unspeakable of, and causes me to get drown by it unknowingly till now.

I don't intend to tell her I like her, or maybe so. Or I'll just say things like she's beautiful and she's unique from other typical girls. And I don't really have to go into a relationship with her or whatsoever. It'll be just fine that we're just friends and so on. Afterall, she's taken. =)

~~~~~

At this point of my life, I'm contented with what I have. Not really about everything, but just comparing myself to a less fortunate one, can explain everything.
Every good things that happen is a gift from God.
And every bad things is a challenge to test your ability from God.

That's how life becomes more interesting. Yep.

So don't give up, because even you don't get to reach the final point of the race, your reward is the enriching experience.

And, smile more =)
Be happy, Think happily, Live happily. =)

Peace be upon everyone.

Labels:


Diary @ 12/20/2008 11:02:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG