<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, December 19, 2008

Gossips are BAD! So don't do so.
Nah, just saying. Just hope that if you Gossip, don't drift the matter too far such that others might interpret wrongly. Just Gossip for the fun of it =) and forget it somehow. HAHA!

Handling yourself as a person is the most important, and of course, don't sink yourself too much or you'll end up drowning yourself. =)

~~~~~~~

I never been so Optimistic in my life. Though still meet up with some bad experiences, I learn how to appreciate all these Tests. I'll smile my way home, or when I'm alone. Thinking about bad stuffs, but making feel like it's just Tests in life, I'll get by.
=)

~~~~~~~

A girl can be a beautiful distraction, and somehow I caught her in my eyes. Not really at first sight, but it developed somehow. And she's fine. =)

Whatever it is, a smile would be delicate. =)

~~~~~~~

Everything has a purpose. So live with it. =)

Labels:


Diary @ 12/19/2008 12:18:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG