<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You know it's pissing if you don't receive a mail or a reply from almost from Email or Sms.



Well, JUST happened to me. and thus, if they don't do so, I should show no interest to them after that.



Next time if you send an Email, and if it's important, do state this line......

"Upon receiving, please acknowledge it."

Acknowledging is the most important part, I didn't receive anything and then I have to find sky high and do everything in a short time with little preparation.



Acknowledging to one's message is quite vital to one's planning.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Never mind about that, it's maybe a blessing in disguise. Still, I'm happy. Just venting out some frustration and boom, you have to let go of it, and continue to live on, so that's what I'm doing.

=)



Oh yes, I'll announce something soon, where everyone will see it.



soon.

Labels:


Diary @ 12/24/2008 01:34:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG