<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I learnt one thing today, well maybe not, maybe it's a RECAP or something. It's a nice phrase from somewhere. By someone great. It's not exactly word to word, but the idea is....

This line is from me...
- " Enjoy the prescence, Understand the absence. "

And another, not from me....
- " Good things are God's Gift, Bad things are just a Test from God. "

I'm not so sure about the second one, but you can see the similarites among both.

~~~~~~~

My thrist from these Religions' issues are growing for more. What and so on, etc. There's one more thing you should know.

How to know whether it's a Religion or not? Simple, ask yourself this questions....

(1) Is it how it affects YOUR life?

and...

(2) Do you submit yourself to God(s)? (Exclude Buddhism because the Buddha himself claimed that Buddhism isn't a Religion.)

So... if you're answer is Yes, and No. It's most likely a Philosophy. If it's Yes for both, it's more likely to be a Religion.

And for me, I don't believe is polythesis (Believing in more than a God/Deity etc.)

~~~~~~~~~

My next quests are to find more about (1) Christianity, and (2) Similarities/Differences between Christianity and Catholics.

So if there's anything that you know, I'll be glad if you would msn me and chat about it. And try to keep it open, and don't try and let your personal influences affect the speech and purity of the religion.

~~~~~~~~~~

But I sort of have an answer in the back of my head. The reasons are...

(1) Logical
(2) Signs
(3) My own philsophy - matches
(4) Beliefs
(5) Test of time
(6) Facts/Undistorted Truths

But still, I want to have at least a General Idea of other religions, that I may in the end resulting to be that religion, and also to Respect 'em Religions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace to all Religious Differences, Peace to all Colour Mixes, and Peace to all beings.

Thank you.

please do correct my flaws
if any

Labels:


Diary @ 12/11/2008 12:12:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG