EXPERIENCES
Saturday, November 01, 2008
hello. =)
today's quite an emo day for me. i wore full black, cept of my skin colour of course and my shoes with white spots all over. nevertheless.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was recording my new song - Lovesick today. I could just really imagine you there, and singing it to you. It just gets me emo but at the same time, putting feeling to the song as I was recording.
It's the first emo song that I'm doing. Well, it's kinda R&B-ish with slight soul in it. Gonna say it's quite good though, with some licks and some nice way of the feel I've put in. And of course, with a genius being my sound bro - aeem, it's nice. with autotune!
i'm singing this song for you, and i was writing this song for you, and it's for you.
"i shall post the lyrics up later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then went soccer, and had my dinner cum supper at late, 11.30 or so. had a yummy cheeseburger! yay! and a maggi mee! dry one, damn nice. haha!
yup, that's all for today ba. all i wanna say is....
you've got me lovesick, girl.
here you go, lyrics....
(Verse)
I just can’t stop lovin’ you
The way you make me feel about you
Every touch you give with love
It’ll numb my every pain and calm my nerves
So you’re my endless pool of will
That’s how much you mean to me, it’s real
So don’t you be paranoid
Imma be there for you like how I need you
Okay?
(Chorus)
You’ve got me lovesick
Whenever I’m alone I can’t deny
I’m thinking about you all the time
You keep me going on cuz you’re always on mind
Girl, I’m lovesick
Praying for my love to be alright
Dreaming about you day and night
It’s killing me inside for not having you by my side
Oh, I need you
(Verse 2)
I won’t stop lovin’ you
Just the way my heart beats for you
“… …” That’s how it beats for you
So fast, so loud, whenever I’m with you
And it’s true
(Chorus)
(Bridge)
Listen; and it hurts, and it burns, and it cuts, and it tears, and it rips, and it hurts
That’s why the pain subsides when I know you’re near
And you’ll make everything perfect
Cuz you’re my remedy; so be my therapy
(Coda-Chorus)
Lovesick; alone, can’t deny
Thinking all the time; you’re always on my mind
I’m lovesick; I hope that you’ll be alright
Oh, I need you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovesick, to you.Labels: Lovesick
Diary @ 11/01/2008 02:12:00 AM;
REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace