<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello people, gonna be one emo post.

Hmm, I've realised why I'm this way. As in the way I'm showing myself to people and all. It sounds weird, 'cause I'm big-sized, and all. I'm ugly, fat, shitty. Nah, the real reason why I'm acting, showing this to people is maybe, and most probably...... the reason is......

I Need Love.

Why do you people out there think if a guy and a guy hug = Gay. Why telling people I Love You even to just friends is Gay. I'm not gay. I'm just emotional, sensitive. Sometimes, people just say those little things could just hurt me. Even if they're playing a fool, making a joke out of me. But, especially if you're not just a normal friend to me, an exceptionally good friend to me, I just feel hurt.

But I've no idea why, everytime when I face you guys, be it in school or face to face, I'll show myself as a happy person. Is it a good way to fake my way through?

Sigh, why everything contradicts? Sigh, truly, sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure whether I'm writing this song to you, or just writing if we're together. But I'll guess we'll never. By the way ou're treating me. I guess. I assume. I presume. I confirm. I'm just wasting all my time. Right?

Sigh, where's the love that I need?

Sigh, sigh, sigh.....

Labels: , , ,


Diary @ 9/02/2008 02:28:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG