<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello! long time no blog! Yeah, I guess no one is ever here. If someone is here, please TAG! haha.

Anyway, what I'm up to these days are...
(1) Je T'aime, my POD 2 chords. (Damn nice to me lah.)
(2) WSS, songwriting work. Damn simple chords. LOL.
(3) Games.
(4) FKY. (Shall post once I have the pic, I guess. ^^)

And yup. Just have to say, my POD 2 chords are so nice la. Once I start playing it, I will play all the way, again and again. Haha.
Yee Siang's friend is helping me, with the pronounciation and some translation of words. I hope it'll be done ASAP! so I can finalise on my lyrics! WEE! Anyway, thanks to Yee Siang and his friend. SO NICE! =)

Alright, WSS - world skills singapore... Yes. Vivian won for the lyrics part. And now for the melody. LOL. So I came out with some simple chords. Haha, WOO! lol. Hope I win, hope the $500 will be mine! Yippe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I win that $500, I wish to......
- Treat dinner to my family!
- Treat some of my friends dinner!
- Buy some stuffs that I like.

YAY! =)
Wish me luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I wish to treat you dinner as well. If only we knew each other better. Sigh, hoped that we did. Yes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And if..................

Fate let us meet again~
I won't let it runaway.
Cuz you make me feel
Hope lies within you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.I still saved up our conversations to remember happy moments. Cuz I really do.

=)

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 9/16/2008 03:21:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG