<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello! Happy, I don't know what day! =)
Yup, so today wasn't a very emo day again. YAY!
Anyway, I've lots of pictures to show you guys today! So.... before that!

STORY TIME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A commando in NS. The rank, so nice. Sounds nice. BUT, I bet the journey is even harder. I'm not aspired to be a commando in NS, neither am I inspired by it. But I'm glad that my BROTHER made it. =)

Looking at the slides and the videos they showed just now, just totally crept me out. Cuz I can't handle it I guess. Look at me, SO FAT =( SO WEAK =( besides, I've bunions and flat foot. I've no idea how am I gonna take it from this NS.

Okay, so what's my point here?

(1) My feet aren't made to do strenious exercise. I can't walk long, can't run much. It'll just hurt my feet, and my toes especially. =( and it's true. If you were ever to have my feet, DON'T!

(2) I'm not keen in NS. Seriously, I don't see the point of being loyal to the country by serving NS. Well, it is a point that serving NS = loyalty. BUT, there're many other points you could do that can also serve Singapore and being loyal to the country. RIGHT? Like, representing Singapore to do some other stuffs Internationally, or whatever. I think, two years wasting your life in NS, can be used to further studies, be it in arts or science, once you're known, and obviously, Singapore will be known. Unless you do really want to go NS, no one's gonna stop you. To me, it's just a waste of time.

(3) With my second point, I shall state my stand as, -- NS = obligation more than loyalty. Maybe that's why people migrate. For themselves, and their future generations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevertheless, I'm just amazed by these people. The bonding and all. I don't mind having such nice bonding and all. But it's too time-consuming. That's why. And I have to say, I'm proud of my Brother, he's not only a commando, but because he's my lovely brother!

I LOVE HIM =) haha.

Nevertheless, here's some pictures. It's quite small though...
Some words to guide you through!!~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POP Commando 2008 (Pasir Ris Camp)

Photobucket Image Hosting
After they marched in. Attention!!

~~~

Photobucket Image Hosting
My brother's platoon!

~~~

Photobucket Image Hosting
They're DANCING! No la, doing some WARCRY.
Cheer to be exact =)

~~~

Photobucket Image Hosting
And after all that, Mom puts on the GREEN graduation CAP!
and again....

Photobucket Image Hosting

~~~

And now... some pictures of us! Who went there!

~~~

Photobucket Image Hosting
Bro and Mom. =)

Photobucket Image Hosting
Bro and Tiffy =)
Her boyfriend and his girlfriend.

Photobucket Image Hosting
My bro's bro and his bro's bro.
XD

Photobucket Image Hosting
Bro and Mummy, Again =)

Photobucket Image Hosting
The Lovely Couples, Again =)

Photobucket Image Hosting
The 2TWO2 Brothers =)
Love him XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He so handsome right!? Haha, I tell you, I'm so ugly. =(
Actually, do you think I am older than him?
Or maybe bigger in size la. DUH -.-
Haha, Yup.

And so, I just have to say again.

I LOVE YOU BRO =)

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 9/11/2008 02:51:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG