<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Here's my hook of the song. It's a pre-chorus/bridge hook. Enjoy. It'll be much more complete with a duet together with the arrangement of the song. How I wish this will be true for us... BUT.........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Je T'aime (Pre-Chorus/Bridge)
a simple chord progression of IV V I (VI)

Fate let us meet again
So don't let it runaway
You make me feel
The love around you
So don't let me go
(Don't ever let me go)
'Cause you know exactly how I feel
What am I without you?
Love then is incomplete
I will be obselete
You meant the world to me
We share the same telepathy
Ooo~ Oooh
-In French, maybe-
(B) Will you take my hand?
(G) Will you be my man?
I do~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I doubt for this song, I'm writing it for you. I did write basic love for you. But I guess I shall change the topic of the subject. And now, I only could anticipate the love if we're together. But thanks for letting me even daydream of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for a few people who tried cheering me up. Ha, I know I'll be fine, so don't worry. I know if I can't have her, it's her loss. But I've gained something over this. I can't specifically say it out but, I know I've gained something out of this. Which is learn how to see things with an open mind. I can't possibly keep looking at her and say, HEY LOVE ME. WHY AREN'T YOU LOVING ME? Sigh, I know I would still, but, how about twisting the angle to me? Maybe it's just me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, for the song Je T'aime. The form is quite simple. But it's a new form I will be using. The form is...

Intro
Verse
Pre-Chorus
Chorus
Short Interlude
Verse
Pre-Chorus
Bridge
Short Interlude
Chorus
Pre-Chorus
Bridge/Coda
Outro

It's a form of
A B C D A B E A D C E A

As you see, there's only two choruses. 'Cause my main hook of the song is the Pre-Chorus/Bridge. It has a very nice melodic line. I really like it a lot. I hope to present to you all this song.

The instruments I will be using will be....

My Vocal, Deon's Vocal, (Maybe *Aeem + Mel's harmony), James' Acoustic Guitar, Azlan's Electirc Bass, Chloe's Violin (Lead), Midi Strings Section, Evan's Drum, and some I don't know Synths.

I'll ask them for help as soon I'm ready for recording sessions or done my backing track which will be quite long. I hope I can finish this lovely song ASAP.

I hope this song will be.... my most....

Romantic and Touching song EVER written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be using French words too. =)
So see ya all.
Au revoir.

Labels: , , , , ,


Diary @ 9/03/2008 02:34:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG