<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello. Wow.

Today is quite a meaningful day. =)

First woke up, and then, straight lunch at Century Square, with my Mom, and my 2nd Bro =) and my aunt.

Then at home slack, play CS with my 2nd Bro =) wow, after his POP, he owns la. lol. Yup!

And then was suppose to spend my boring day at home doing nothing but games when suddenly YeeSiang msn me, and then I decided to go YeeSiang's House. BY FOOT! Haha. Yup, now I know roughly how to walk around there, more exposed to my house area. =)

So went to YeeSiang house. WHO WERE THERE?!

YeeSiang, YeeHan, YeeChern (THE THREE YEE'S BROTHER!)
ZhaoMin, ShiYi, JieTing, (WAH all Chinese name, LOL)
Felicia, Steven and ME!

So, we were preparing for someone's birthday! She's HUIJUN! And so, we were preparing on the things they planned for her. And so.... well. Sigh, I don't have the picture but I shall state what they/we did for her. Haha.

I was the cameraboy for the whole journey. RIDICULOUSLY, I went about, and even took a "SLOW" word on the road. And took the bus stop's dustbin. Yup. LOL!

And the present, yes yes yes. If a guy do it for a girl, it's very romantic. BUT! lol. ok, you'll know.
It's a heart-shaped, formed with white candle sticks, together with RED cylindrical-shaped candles, forming the letter, "HJ". It's nice. Hope to show you the picture!

Then, went up to HJ's house. And then had steamboat. Wahaha, it's really nice of their parents as well, to allow us to celebrate! At the same time, celebrating Steven's birthday, which is the day after HuiJun, which is today, (13 Sep). And they got him a "P-Plate" as Steven is still having lessons on MotorBike. But still, LOL, a P-Plate. Yes.

And then went home and play CS with Evan. Yes, and Yup, that's all for the day. Quite a meaningful day again. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh, looking at how each birthdays was spent so meaningfully, even with the slightest thing anyone did, be it how I spent it on people's birthday, or witnessed some occasion, I wonder how will my birthday be.

All my 18 birthdays I had, the most memorable one is when I was 13. I had it in FKY (Paya Lebar then) where everyone spent my birthday surprisingly. And got cream smashed onto my face. Haha, memorable stuffs.

For my 16th birthday, it's my O level then. I didn't have a nice birthday that year I remember. First, I had dengue 1 week right before my Bio practical. Second, I lost the mood to study. Three, no one will have time for me. And during that time, I was having my PMS real bad. I was easily, and seriously, senstively emotionally emo. I remembered my parents were in Mcdonald, planning to celebrate my birthday then. But I was so freaking emotional at that point in time, I flared quietly and with tears in my eye (but didn't cry though), just went out the Mc and went straight home. And then, that birthday cake was then cut much later, about a week later. Sigh.

And last year, my 18th birthday. I was at home. It was a Saturday. No one, not secondary school's friends, not even my poly friends ask me out. I only received smses. Sigh. Then I even had to initiate my celebration. And asked my MAPLE GUILD - TheStoics to celebrate my birthday. And thankfully, most spent their time to come out from their home, and just to celebrate on my birthday. Thankfully, some new faces, I've met. They treated me lunch. But I don't have a birthday cake still.

I wonder, what I really want for my birthday this year? If I want something, will anyone help to plan it? Will I get a big surprise out from it?

Well, I'm actually stating out my birthday wish out now, just hope someone will read it somehow. I don't mind any get-together events, like BBQ, or Chalet or some get-together in someone's house or my house or whatever. I just want all my loved ones, to me, seriously, I meant my loved ones, TO ME! and to you as well. It's basically all my friends that I know. FKY, Stoics Guild, Secondary School, my FRIENDS. To spend time talking around, chatting, and have fun. And of course, having a special birthday with a cake where I would say out my wish and etc. And blowing it out. And any gifts? Hmm, maybe just something I'll carry it around, or see it very very often, nice,cute, whatever, something I can wear? I don't know. Just something I'll see it most of the time =)

Sigh, how I will have a memorable birthday.
And hope my LOVED ones will be there.

Sigh...... I doubt anyone will read this. Should I tell to some people to read my post? -.-
That's gonna be retarded.

...

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 9/13/2008 03:08:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG