EXPERIENCES
Friday, September 05, 2008
Hello people. This is not an EMO post. No emo post today. Maybe a lil, see my mood =) I've decided to spend my day out with DMATs today. So, what is it about? Sorry, no pictures taken BUT! details is what I'll be giving!
Went to school. (BORING!)
To play CS! (FUN!) Haha, what do you think? Work? NO! haha. So who was there? Hmm.
Evan, Abel, Andre, Mandric, Iskandar, Reyza, and ME!
We played for about an hour ++, before.....
STREET SOCCER! haha. seriously, I've never exercised for like ages. We played like I don't know what, cuz they are damn pro can! I'm like the noobest there. Though I've scored TWO goals BUT.... anyway, how did I score? (If I really remember... may not be true... LOL!)
(1) Reyza dribble until he lost the ball. And I was near the goalpost, near him la. Then I shoot in, Goal! Haha. "Reyza's the goalkeeper!
(2) I got the stupid ball. Then they seemed like they are SIAN-NED and they say they give me CHANCE! Then Iskandar sian sian then I score. WOO? lol.
Anyway, who was there???
Abel, Andre, Iskandar, Reyza, Shad, Aeem, Azlan, and ME!
Seriously, I suck, I can't dribble well, can't play well. So... ya. LOL.
So, after that we play some penalty and some freekicks in the FIELD. And obviously, I missed. DUH! lol. I'm so noob. Freekick can kick till FLY till somewhere. lol.
Anyway, then the malays can break fast. SO!.... we decided to go and bathe. HOMO! haha. Not really, we went to.........
SPGH! (Sing. Poly. Guild House!) Yayness. Jacuzzi! (spelt wrongly i guess) We spent some nice time over there! Damn shiok. Haha, so fun! But hor, got one ANG MOH, naked at the Jacuzzi. EEEEEE damn sick. Haha. Then we were told off by some people cuz we never wear underwear or swimsuit. (Think, naked people? Or clothed people?) LOL!
Anyway, then we head to EAT! to..............................
SAKURA! at city hall interchange. Near Peninsula! Wa, the Tom Yam Soup there damn damn damn damn fucking SHIOK! haha. I like it. And that dinner cost $10. Haha, so who were there?
Abel, Aeem, Alexandra, Reyza, and ME!
Haha, nice nice nice. And then we WENT HOME!
Yup, it's quite fun though. At least it won't keep me emo, and make me think about the happy things we did today. Glad that I went soccer. Haha. BUT, I'm sad that I got one pimple on my left cheek =( and I got so pissed at it that I've just burst it. HAHA!
Anyway, called Deon just now, cause we're too lazy to meet up in School during the hols cuz it's just a waste of time. So, what did we chat about? Nah, we didn't chat. We chatted in Msn. But, she heard my POD 2! haha. The melody only la. It's a...
POP BALLAD song.
And she commented.....................
Deon : Sweet, Very REX, Easy to SING...
Rop : Easy? lol
Deon : Okay, not so EASY to SING, easy to remember.
Wa Deon, your comment make me happy. Haha, thanks.
I've just realised that, this French-English song that I'm composing, is a very wide ranged song. DAMN wide I think. Not only because it's a duet, but the male lead, (which is me?) I'll be using both my low register and high register of my vocals to sing out. HOPE I don't mess it up. And, sadly, Deon has to suffer cause of me.
I'M SORRY DEON! THANKS FOR HELPING ME!
And so, I guess I'll stop here, cause it's getting too long.
Tomorrow, I shall say more stuffs about my "Je T'aime" song. Wish me luck.
SEEE! I'm NOT SO EMO TODAY!!
hope it'll be the same tomorrow!
Sigh, I'm dead beat. Time to sleep.
GOOD NIGHTS!Labels: fun day, Happy, tired
Diary @ 9/05/2008 01:58:00 AM;
REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace