<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hey people. Just wanna share with you guys.

I just watched a movie from HBO.
Well, it's my second time watching this same movie, at home, not in cinemas.
To be exact, one and a half time.
The first time I watched, it was half-way through.

Yup. This show is very inspirational for me. Very touching to the heart as well.

The issues in the show are quite common. But the way they put it into this movie was splendid.
- Racism, - Teenagers, - Unity, - Politics, - Aftermath of History (wars) etc.

Okay, I shan't keep you guys guessing. But some of you may know this movie.

Freedom Writers

I like this movie. Besides the fact that the students that are 14 years old look like some 20 year old people. But yeah, I like the movie despite of the fact of the casts. Seriously, I just like the movie. It got me thinking again, that my life isn't that bad as theirs, I shouldn't be whining much. I shouldn't be so spoilt. I should be contented.

This show isn't action-packed. It isn't a comedy. Neither it is some 2D or 3D animation. Neither it is some superhero show.

This show is inspirational, aspirational, touching and soul-ful.

Also, just realised that Mario acted in the show. haha. HE'S CUTE! (omg! haha.)
So I went and search for his bios and his music.
Sadly, none of his music are my type of style/liking.
Only one of a few like "Let me love you".
But he's cute. haha. In the show too. HAHA!~

So is Chris Brown! haha. YEAH!
Chris Brown is my king. (WOW!)
I'm not really 100% like his song. Some songs to be frank.
I like his voice really. And that autotune effect.
So nice. You could just tell that it's him when you hear his voice.

=)

Yup! And I got inspired by two of his songs to compose two of my songs!

With You ---------------- Basic Love
i wanted to do a song one day, and thus doing this song.

Forever ------------------Anywhere
i was in jimmy class when he was giving us the assignment brief for assignment one. then inspiration struck me at the same time. that's when my first idea comes in. =)

Yup. And I hope I could present to you guys my new song, Anywhere ASAP!
Hope I could record it before school starts!

INSPIRED!

Labels: ,


Diary @ 9/28/2008 01:21:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG