<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Monday, September 08, 2008

Hello. People. Haha. These days are just to pass time. Nothing special.

Today went to fky for de youth class. Today class was okay. Until they talk about the problems, thankfully. Now at least we're backed up. Glad so. Felt the "Lost" of the Youthianz. Hope to get it back.
=)

Today we danced. Almost all the OLDIES people. Yup, the feel was there. It was fun again. But not that standard of fun. Like 75% of the past. It was great though. Haha, really sorta feel like dancing the whole way.

Then nap, and then play the comp. =)

Then now, blogging! Yeah. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics : Je T'aime (Original)

Fate let us meet again; so don't let it runaway
You make me feel; the love around you
So don't let it go~

~~~

Lyrics : Je T'aime (Edited)

Fate let us meet again; but you let it slipped away
You maDe me feel; the love ceased with you
Why can't I let go?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh, OKAY! I shall declare myself GAY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol, just kidding la. ME IS NOT GAY! But any guys are welcome to HUG me =) Since [boy girl say say no green]. Guys should be okay. HAHA!

=)

YEAH!

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 9/08/2008 01:05:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG