<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hello. =)
yup with a happy smile, i'm not emo today. yeah.

so, these few days just slack around at home. play computer, DUH! and obviously, spent time with my new song - Je T'aime. So, what am I gonna do? What's my progress so far? Hmmm.

These few days, I just came up with random chords that pleases my ear. And then write the chords down. And for today, I've confirmed the chords for Verse 1/2, Pre 1, and Chorus 1. Still halfway through. Wish me luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every now and then, looking at you in my msn. Put a smile on my face. Just savouring the moments we had before. Wasn't much, but was glad that we had at least a few moments to reminisce. I don't wanna ask for anything else, but just maybe friends will be more than enough. I guess. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's just a lil' dedication to my dawg, hope he'll see it somehow, no matter.

He's just one humble and talented dude, I have to say. He's an awesome friend to talk to too. His looks from top to toe, looks like TIGER WOODS! (lol, just saying) His works outshine many of us. He knows what he wants, he knows what he desire for. Nothing will stop and block his way once he's determined to do it. A caring guy that tries to make his friends' works better, and did so. An amazing friend who never stops impressing others.

Bro, I'm glad to have you around. To help me in my work. And of course, helped me help you by pushing that record button in Studios. It's a pleasure for any sound engineer in the world to help you, because your song is truly amazing. Everyone will enjoy it. I'm glad that I could be part of the help.

Bro, you claimed that you are not a genius. I have to say this piece of word to you.
~ You are not a genius, for now. But you will be one, in whatever things you'll do.

Happy Birthday BRO! ~ Aeem.
=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, anyone wants me to make other dedications? Haha. =)

Yup, so I'm happy. Thanks Aeem, for showing the keen-ness to my Pod 2. Appreciate it deep down in my heart that I have to showcase it here. Haha.

Okay, time for CS!

EVAN and ABEL! I love you too! haha, CSing with you guys are fun! =)

Je T'aime to all my friends who care for me. And of course, my heart will feel it.
=)

Labels: , , ,


Diary @ 9/10/2008 12:59:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG