<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey. I really never expect that lyric writing will be marked in my entire schooling life. So, I've been working on my assignment - Lyric Writing : World Skills Singapore. I tell you, it's damn National Day. Hope you enjoy the NATIONAL DAY SPIRIT! haha. It meant to be a guy and girl duet. So... Yup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title : All for One

(Verse 1)
For this once in my life
I’ve been waiting for this one chance
With this upcoming strife
I’ll stand my ground with a perfect stance

(Verse 2)
So I’ll lead this fight for the prize
I’ll exceed much more than I can
For a dream that never dies
A country, I’ll represent

(Pre-Chorus - GUY)
It’s time for me to win
Unlocking all my bests within
See this lion roar
Like you’ve never seen it before

(Chorus)
So go for the distance
Show no resistance
With me and with you
Together, we’ll make it through
So go with a passion
Show no hesitation
We’ll dash towards the sun
Together, it’s one for all
And all for one

(Verse 3)
I’ll reveal my secrets of skills
Spread ideal skills around the globe
Through an Olympic’s thrills
An achievement, everyone hopes

(Pre-Chorus - Girl)
It’s time for me to win
Unlocking all my bests within
See this mermaid soar
‘Cause you’ve never seen it before

(Chorus)
So go for the distance
Show no resistance
With me and with you
Together, we’ll make it through
So go with the passion
Show no hesitation
We’ll dash towards the sun
Together, it’s one for all
And all for one

(Pre-Chorus - Together)
It’s time for us to win
Unleashing all our bests within
See the Merlion’s pride
It’s our glory, so see us strive

(Chorus)
So go for the distance
Show no resistance
With me and with you
Together, we’ll make it through
So go with this passion
We’ll make this dream happen
We’ll dash towards the sun
Together, it’s one for all
And all for one

(Coda)
Together; One for All, All for One.
One for All, All for One.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, haha. So that's my lyrics. Will be here for sometime before I'll remove it. It's super national DAY! never thought I would write this kinda stuff. It's quite fun though, to me. Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss you. I wanna hug you tight. Falling in love again, and again.
It's you, my love. It's you.

=)

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 8/29/2008 02:42:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG