<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Sunday, August 24, 2008

These few days, feelings overwhelmed me. Still.

It's all these relations started to seep in deeper.

Workload has reduced, Affairs increase.

With every words you've said, it'll be stucked in my head.

Even if it doesn't tally with the situation now, I will cling on to it, 'cause I believe that it will tally. I hope it will. I hope. Hope.

My break isn't long. Neither is the whole class. Neither is the whole world.

Good luck in our work. Good luck everyone.

Though I'm emo-ing, I still trying my best to keep an optimistic view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~. Forgiveness .~
~. Anonymous Guardian .~

Learnt my lesson. Miss those days.

Sigh.....

Labels: ,


Diary @ 8/24/2008 11:52:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG