<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello! -.- LOL! woo.

My eldest bro birthday is 22nd aug, which is few minutes time. I don't really know how to say it to him. I don't really feel anyway happy about it. All I could remember was his bashing he gave me when I was little. All I could do is just to envy those with bigger bros who love their little bros. Sigh...... Anyway, he doesn't bash me now. But I just can't do it very willingly.

Anyway, today was in school printing lots of PAPER! haha. I think, 3 sets of 50 papers. WOW. haha. Then go bind them, freaking ex. $9 total. =(

It's time to take pride in my work. I have to do my best for presentation tomorrow. And I hope I'll do good.

.
.
.

. Forgiving others is a step towards forgiving oneself .

.
.
.

GOOD LUCKS!

Labels: , , ,


Diary @ 8/21/2008 11:59:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG