<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello people! Shall blog bout today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went school hand in SW assignment. Jimmy was there =) So was the other lecturers. So straight to the point, went CS after Lunch! And so, then went out! Then finish, then meet up with Abel and Evan. We Three Homos Boys. =)

And so, went home. Now with a Flu. Think normal ba. But will get worse. I think. *AH CHOOOOOOO!* Yup. So that's that for today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Inspiration/Idea struck me. I almost died, cause the voltage is too high. LOL! LAME! okay. So... I was thinking of my POD 2. I want to duet with Deon! She's a damn good singer la. So, I want her to help me sing my song. Together with me lah! Was thinking of some other girl to sing with me one but, Deon more power. She sings well lah. So so so. It's obviously a love song. And I was thinking, hmmm, maybe I should fuse some words? Like German? Spanish? But in the end, I decided to use French! Cause Frenchy is romanticy! haha. Yup, and so.... For a headstart... the title is...

Je T'aime

Yup, and I've come up with a few lines. Simple, but my research. It's a duet, so, it will be something like this.... So, here you go, before ending off!

Vous etes belle -- You're Beautiful
Vous etes beau -- You're Handsome
Peux-j'avoir le plasir pour danser avec vous? -- May I have the pleasure to dance with you?
Elle est mignonne -- She's cute
Il est mignon -- He's cute
Qu'une belle nuit! -- What a beautiful night!
Mon cherie amour -- My dear love

AND REALLY ENDING OFF!

au revoir et la bonne nuit!
it means : goodbye and goodnight!

take care people! =)

Labels: , ,


Diary @ 8/30/2008 02:42:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG