<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello again. So... let's blog about some stuffs....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Some friends are not worth to even think of. It's just so sickening that someone just harshly use words sometimes. Even though if it's unaware, but they just overlook one's sensitivity. Sometimes, I'm just pissed at them. Why the fuck must they be so sickening and piss-ful at times? Sigh.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Then again, looking on oneself. You'll often do the same things too. For what we say, "What goes around, comes around." We'll do things sometimes, neglecting people's senstivity. And when one repents, it's hard to beg for forgiveness. Sigh.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So... I know it's hard. Even if one forgives, it's more than difficult to be the same again. I bow down to my lowest instinct. Given everything above me, all up. And now, I'll be standing up with a new me, and hope one day, this newer me will be different. And will not piss people as much as I'd use to, slowly till I won't piss people off.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It's not hard to piss someone off. But it's hard to cheer someone up.

Affinity vanishes after once or twice.

If ever it comes back, I'll cherish it. Wholeheartedly.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Abel, happy birthday! Love ya! =)

Labels: , , , ,


Diary @ 8/26/2008 10:39:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG