<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey, this is what Noor told me, about my personality. LOL. I think it's quite accurate, about 75%? I think. haha. So...

Noor Rex
You're a gentle giant.
O.o I'm big. LOL.
Fun-Loving.
Yay!
Laid-Back.
Uh....
Kind of Secretive.
Shhh!
Doesn't Want to be Weak.
I need my honour.
Have that big Musculine Aura.
Musculine Aura, +500damage, +1k Hp, +1000armor. LOL! dota -.-
But inside, you won't crush anything.
means inner bigger Musculine Aura. LOL.
You're actually hard to decipher.
Hmm, I'm hard to decipher.....
A Mixture of Air and Ground.
YAY! Avatar! Air bender, earth bender!
Air = Happy go lucky nature.
happy go lucky, make my go farty~
Ground = Can be stubborn, stubborn stubborn.
It's about the Stance. LOL!
When You have something in mind, you'll go all out and get it, and won't Stop.
The mindset of an Earth Bender, be steady and face it HEAD ON!
Not for girl, 'cause I'm SHY.
Love is an amazing feeling, can make you go upside down. LOL!
not that Confrontational.
CAUSE I'M SHY!!

~~~~~~~~

LOL!, anyway Red words are from Noor, and these red words are really from him. LOL! but for black, is I anyhow add. LOL! yeah, didn't know I have that kinda personality. LOL! 80% is true, or 75%. about there. LOL! yep!

I think I'll end here, and now I think all the post from now on won't be much of my boring, like... waking up and blah blah blah, like a diary. Just gonna be something good I guess....

Air is the element of freedom. The Air Nomads detached themselves from worldly concerns and found peace and freedom.

Earth is the element of substance. The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong. They are persistent and enduring.

These lines are from Iroh. Yup!

Anyway, I think I'm trying to avoid lateness from... Monday! I did not arrive to school late, same goes to today. And I hope every other day after Erica told me about my Punctuality. That's WHY! i must JIAYOU! and not to be late! YEAH! LOL!

I shall end of here..
BYE!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Diary @ 7/23/2008 12:07:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG