<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

okay, since not many people coming here. i believe that, i shall only include my life updates. SOO...

(1) Jimmy Ye Liang Jun - says that I speak like a BABY -.-
(2) My low voice is super MANLY =)
(3) Basic Love is coming in about 2 to 3 weeks time.
(4) Being in School early for 8 TIMES!
(5) POWERJAM! MadHatters got 4th! =)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And now, some craps!

Singapore standard in the MUSIC industry is seriously damn courrupted. I can't say anything less hurtful but this is the fact in this industry. It's not very clean, neither it's super dirty. But, just voicing my thoughts out, and it's factual. A Singapore Idol Season 2, with minimal vocal range, with not a very unique timbre or special tonality, can actually manage to reach TOP FOUR. wow, that's how cuteness and handsomeness can take one so FAR.

You actually need to go overseas to make yourself big, recognised, before you will be in Singapore. Just by looking at Singapore Idol Season 1, the first runner-up who had a chinese album. Now, a whole stack of CDs are selling for $1 at some roadside stall. The ONCE aspired Idol has sorta like fallen. It's how bad Singapore Music Industry can be.

Not to mention, I still didn't hear the national day theme song 2008. I heard from people that it's quite a ripped off from some Korea of Japan. No idea though, I'm just kinda sad if other countries are actually saying things at us.

Though it is like I'm saying a lot of bad things about Singapore in terms of Music, but actually, just glad that Singapore was a safe country from quite a lot of things. Crime rates, Transport, etc etc. But if you're talking about opportunities in Singapore for MUSIC, it's a BIG NONO....

If you were to go NS... and think for yourself....

Do you go to NS because of...

(1) Loyalty, and you think it's a MUST to serve the country this way...
OR
(2) Obligation, cause you're a Singaporean, and you don't want to serve the country in any ways.
OR
(3) Obligation, cause you're a Singapore, but you think you SHOULD serve the country in some ways... maybe not by NS, but some other ways!

My Choice is (3).

What's Yours?

=) Stay happy.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Diary @ 7/31/2008 01:34:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG