<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Monday, July 21, 2008

By placing your love to someone, is essential. When you're dejected by the world, don't be dejected, but feel it wholeheartedly. Give up everything but only keep your mind in calmness and in a hopeful spirit. Because when you're at your lowest, you'll give yourself these hopes. And this is called......

" You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength." - Iroh, - Avatar Day.

This line made me realised what I've been doing over the years in my life. I've realised that I've gave myself a lot of these "Inner Strength" to keep me replaced by those unwanted-ness in my life. Though life seems to be very sad at times, putting a strong front to my friends and everyone around me is very hurtful. Sometimes I just need love to go on. Though it's hard to acquire from friends, the love that I need, I gave myself these hope, to go on. And one day, like today, when I came to realise it, I have to thank you all for these hopes that I need. Though it's not real, not directly from you, but it has filled up 80% of my desires. I'm looking at this bigger picture now. And I seriously thank you all for being in this world, for letting me realised that I've such nice friends around.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before I end this post, I would like to say to you is that... With all the love and hopes you gave me, I don't mind giving you guys a pat/hug/anything within my means in return. Or any other ways that I could help you, and just allow me to help you if you want to.

"There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you." Iroh, -The Chase.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All these lines from Iroh came from this Cartoon - "Avatar". It's how amazing one could learn from such an awesome cartoon. I've finally finished watching the whole series. And I would give 10/10 for this cartoon. From not only actions and creativity of this show, it's how I could see how characters in this plot grow in time. Though it's just a short year of time (in the show), it's amazing how it develops and filling the purpose of the show. It's worth watching.

Take care, my fellow beloved friends.
Loves and Hugs from me.

Labels: , , , , ,


Diary @ 7/21/2008 12:15:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG