<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello, everyone! updating just so you know....

"A grade - 86 marks" for Songwriting Assignment ONE. yay!
Continuous Punctuality for 4 days Straight! one more day to a WEEK straight!
Recorded vocals for Basic Love, with some lyrics changed! sneak preview (15 sec) available, sending via msn! but it's an incomplete mix.

~

I feel more energy balanced when I have a nice headstart in the morning - NOT LATE FOR CLASS! and yeah, I now have the tendency to sleep early. Before 1am I would be on my bed already. Surprisingly. haha, and yes, I feel more refreshed and energetic.... but I wonder how long this would last...

anyway, i've recorded my vocals for Basic Love and yeah... I have to autotune my vocals, and of course add some simple effects. I hope it'll be a fantastic song. Imma lovin' it. haha! maybe I'll putting a mp3 of a sneak preview to my Basic Love. Thanks to Abel for helping me be my sound engineer! He's great! Thanks UNCLE -.- LOL!

Napha Test... omg omg... lol! i think i will fail 2.4... maybe shuttle run even. die die die... LOL! and next year going NS. stupid ns... waste TWO years of my life. lol.

Sometimes, impersonating as someone else could be doing a good deed. But sometimes, obviously bad ones too. Knowing that people will tend not to listen to those who offended them, they have to pose themselves as someone else, such that they will accept the good offer. I bet some of you people do that sometimes, I'm likewise. Just hope it'll be fine.

Okay, time to end off, I'm so tired that I could see red spots showing on my skins. OMG! it's not itchy! What if it's DENGUE RASH! then it'll be my 3rd time to kana DENGUE!!! will i die??? if i die, just wanna ask for forgiveness. Will you grant me that?

Good night people. Love you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Diary @ 7/25/2008 12:31:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG