<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Thursday, June 05, 2008

hey people. yup. hello again. boring blog =)
haha anyway, here to blog again.

today was a boring day as usual. wake up play TFT. then go fky at night and dance. on top of that, we have a numbers chant. haha. for fun sake -.- haha. wasted time though. and was another fun day at fky. =) thanks guys.

so yup. tomorrow waking up and go ACM to do some research for stupid PAM. boring~ haha. waking at 9 and then get ready for it. most probably will be late. haha.

oh well. got to go already. anyway, this my new song i think. in my head. "Anywhere". Dance song. always inspired after liking a song. Like Chris Brown - With You, and then to my "Basic Love". "Anywhere" is another song like "Forever". haha. no idea. he's cool. yup. so this is the lyrics. do comment about it. take care everyone. see ya.

here you go ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anywhere
lyrics - Rex

(Intro)
Yeah~ oh. You.

(Verse)
I love the way that you move
(so like it)
Makes me wanna go close to you, and dance to it
I love the smile on your face
(so delicate)
Makes me wanna go close and take your breath away

(Pre-Chorus)
Oh girl, you've caught me unexpected
The way you do your thing~ is so hot
Oh girl, we’ve reacted
This chemistry, now, won’t you come with me

(Chorus)
Lemme take you
High high high, then low low low
Then lemme take you anywhere you wanna go
You make me
High high high, then high low low
Like a mystery, you caught me entwined to it

Oh~ yeah. Anywhere high~
Then low. Oh. yeah, low.

(Verse)

I love the way that you move
(so like...)
So like everything that you do, I’m so hooked to you
Brought me close to you, send me that rhythm from you
Shake off that melody, lemme sing it with you~

(Pre-Chorus)
Oh girl, there’s no more unexpected
This telepathy of love will reach to the stars up above yeah
Oh girl, this chemistry; we reacted will be true
It’s just me and you

(Chorus)


(Bridge)
Oh, it’s not like I’m crazy
But it must be love
Don’t say it’s just maybe
Cause this love is provoked
Now we can’t stop the game
Neither will we stop it
This kinda love, makes such a curve
No matter anywhere we’ll go

Anywhere you wanna go
Regardless of high, regardless of low
Anywhere we’ll go

(Chorus x2)

Anywhere~ yeah
High, then low
Anywhere ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~

Diary @ 6/05/2008 01:44:00 AM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG