<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10210118?origin\x3dhttp://rex-0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anywhere - Rop Ferendez





Credits - Aimran, Aimran, Aimran, and Deon.
Please view myspace and add more plays!
MYSPACE!
EXPERIENCES

Friday, January 11, 2008

hey all; alright. it's one of my funnest day of my life. memorable. but let's talk about yesterday.

Thursday 10 Jan`2oo8. DMAT's Power Stage at T19; SMIT from 12-1pm.
Amanda; MeiPoh; Me, did "What Goes Around" - Justin Timberlake (Acoustic Version by Esmee Denters). I've no idea how I sang like; but still, I've no idea until I've seen the video in class. Hahas. I was the eMCee for that day. Repeating with Deon "Dip. in Music & Audio Technology" for like; so many times. Now it's stuck in my head. It's quite rush; but still, manage to do the eMCee job.

Alright; here's my greatest day. hahas.

Friday 11 Jan`2oo8. DMAT is on the Plaza; SP Open House. I wore some Justin Timberlake thingy. A formal shirt; black one; with white strips and some blue. Black pants and a vest. Hahas wow... anyways. Many difficulties; issues faced. I was quite some noob; but in the end; I've learnt many things. We're suppose to start at 2pm sharp. But many things just cropped up. Like sound engineers are not other people; but actually; we need to do; thankfully Stephen came and rescue us, our life saviour!! Many equipments were missing. I was very super worried as I'm the eMCee. This time; or rather; most of the time; i would be afraid of the stage; like sweating like crazy. But this time; I think confidence just built up within me, though sometimes I can't help thinking of words to say; still try to scrape it off. Thanks to Deon, gave me this opportunity and confidence. And everyone. We rocks. Actually; what makes me really happy and happy is cause of... SEXYBACK. James, Azlan, Abel, Victor, Evan. I love it. I want the video we do. Thanks all for making all these fun for me, and everyone else. Happy happy happy.

Hahas; yeah, and if you did catch; thanks for watching. =)

rex

Diary @ 1/11/2008 09:02:00 PM;


REX
ROP FERENDEZ
Humanity
Hey, welcome to my blog.
There's nothing much I could write here.
But you could share your views with me.
Maybe you could change mine, and vice versa.
I hope that I could maintain Humanity within my peers.
And my peers could do that to his/her peers, and so on.
For one word that I wish the world for is....
Peace

TAG