Hey people... blogging again...
well let's cut short and move on...
life... sometimes... aren't people too much for some reason? i dun have to say out much but hey.. you know who are... sometimes i know i'm too much.. like playing the comp the whole day wasting my time and whatever... but this is home stufff... how about outside? as in your friends? sometimes people just act act... you also dunno...
future... sometimes it's just best to let nature takes its course... but also.. put in effort as well... all that.. don't aspire to do high-pay job cuz you tend to be complacent... starting low maybe unreputable but still... it's still an honest job... sometimes it's just no choice but to even brew coffee for your boss... sometimes... boss just appreciates little stuffs rather than big picture... as in... they may look up to you in person? character? and entrust you with bigger task rather than look you up at your job prospect but despise you as a person... for me... earning money yes... more the better... BUT... i seriously really love to do the job i'm interested in... though i've no idea now but... there's one saying... be contented...
i'm so screwed at this e learning... pissed whatever! lol just no mood... spending my time on my keyboard at home.. figuring chords with modulations/borrowed chord... i wrote out the lyrics but... english-wise.. they may be errors.. or there will be errors... so.. if you want.. you can read the lyrics.. for me... the lyrics is nice.. LOL.. everything also nice lah... yes =)
here goes~
If love...
by : Rex
If love will change our lives and plans
Will I still be your man? Holding your hands till the end?
And what if love were put up to the test?
Will you still do your best? Will we make it a success?
Cause there's no permanence in this world thus
Forever love doesn't live
But I would hold your hands, until the very end
Where my last breath could hold
If you're the Sun, and I'm the Earth
Are we seperated by an unknown dimension?
But I know you're the Sky, and I'm the Ocea
We'll meet up at the beautiful horizon
And no one can break us up
Cause we're meant to be together
And I want to hold your hands till the end
Where my last breath could hold
For you
You know that I love you so much that I can't live without you
You're my only one who makes me so special
And I want us to
Be together, Live together, Hug together
Love each other, Kiss each other
Live forever, Love forever
And I want to hold your hands till the end
Where my last breath could hold
If love would change our lives and plans
I would still be your man, hold your hands till the end
If love were pt up to the test
Would you do your best? And make it a success?
Wouldn't you?
Lead - Reyza
Harmony - Mel P
Piano - Rain
Bass - Azlan
Drums - Grace
*maybe guitar - James
well... what do you think of my lyrics?? OH... those names... i will ask you for help! this song kinda hard to sing... with modulations/borrowed chord... the range is like from... F0 to C#2... more than an octave... he should be able to reach it!! hahas =) well... that's all folks!!
i wanna love you
yes I want to